(Read Time: 2 Minutes)
Ok, we are going to hold our hands up straight away… This blog post is a whole month later than it should have been (Oops). We actually celebrated our 1 year Anniversary on March 1st 2019!
How exciting?… We have been the proud owners of TartanUp for a whole year.
We are so excited with all that we have achieved, but even more so, enthused about what the future holds for us. Going forward:
Some of our highlights and hopes for the future:
- We have been incredibly excited, if not a little surprised by the number of International customers we have established throughout 2018/2019. A warm hello and wave to our customers from all over the world! (If any of our International customers have any questions regarding Shipping rates, then please do drop us a message).
- Blog Posts - As you may have noticed, we have got our blog section of the website up and running. We intend to keep you up to date with what’s happening at TartanUp, through our Blog Posts. Also, we’d encourage you to check these posts out, as we may even pop up a discount code or two!
- Earlier this week, we launched our first three accessories in our Spring 2019 Accessories Range. We currently have Tartan Totes, Neck Wraps and Zipper Pouches available for you to purchase in our store. We will be adding to this range with more designs over the coming months!
- Lastly, but by no means least, we are ECSTATIC to announce that we are travelling to New York this coming Thursday (4th April), to attend New York Tartan Week. We are so incredibly excited to visit New York and see all that goes on in celebration of all things tartan. We have even made a few tartan treats for anybody we speak to at the parade, so if you’re about, then please be sure to say hello!
- Please note that as we are out of the country, there will be a delay in the processing of any orders made between Wednesday 3rd April and Thursday 11th April. If you would like to place an order then please note that we will not be able to start the order process until Thursday 11th April.
We hope now that you are feeling more clued up on some of our most recent going ons. If you have any questions, then please feel free to contact us on any of our Social Media Platforms or email us at: email@example.com
Mairi-Anne and Sheila